Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Nothing Compares To You

..It's been 7 hours and 13 days..
..Since you took your love away..

..I go out every night and I sleep all day..
..Since you took your love away..

..Since you've been gone I can do whatever I want..
..I can see whomever I choose..
..I can eat my dinner in a fancy restaurant..

..But nothing..
..Nothing can take away these blues..

..'Cause nothing compares to you..

..It's been so lonely without you here..
..Like a bird without a song..

..Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling..
..Where did I go wrong?..

..I could put my arms around every boy I see..
..But they'd only remind me of you..

..All flowers that you planted in the back yard..
..All died when you went away..

..I know that living with you, baby..
..Was sometimes hard..
..But I'm willing to give it another try..

..Because..
..Nothing compares to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment